CUA Q&A Series | Bone Health Management in Prostate Cancer
- • Discusses the challenges practitioners face in managing bone health in prostate cancer patients
- • Provides insights, solutions and answers to frequently asked questions
- • Enriches the perspective on the subject by encompassing three views and disciplines: Endocrinology, Urologic Oncology and Orthopedic-Oncology
- Select the start button to begin the post-test
- Complete the post-test and evaluation at the end to receive your Section 3 certificate of participation
This activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Canadian Urological Association. You may claim a maximum of 1 hour of credit.
The CUA is committed to providing high-quality CPD programs that are fair and balanced. If you have perceived any bias in this presentation or have any feedback, please contact: