Evolving Treatment Paradigms in Advanced Urothelial Carcinoma
- • review of latest evidence for treatment of advanced urothelial cancer
- • discuss the perspective on multidisciplinary approaches to optimize first line SOC treatments of chemotherapy and immunotherapy
- • gain insight on new approaches/research to further advance standard first-line treatment options for advanced urothelial carcinoma
- Select the start button to begin the post-test
- Complete the post-test and evaluation at the end to receive your Section 3 certificate of participation
This activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by the Canadian Urological Association. You may claim a maximum of 1 hour of credit.
The CUA is committed to providing high-quality CPD programs that are fair and balanced. If you have perceived any bias in this presentation or have any feedback, please contact: